The National Geographic Traveler has quoted Kerala as India’s most verdant state with one of the world’s 50 “must see” destinations.
Kerala, situated on the lush and tropical Malabar Coast,is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Kerala with 100 percent literacy and the world-class health care system is a state of most beautiful region of India. West Arabian Sea, east western ghats and forests with flowing 44 rivers, will be one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the world. Suitable climate, serene beaches, lush hill stations, beautiful backwaters, exotic wildlife, plantations and paddy fields sprawling,fascinating art form, the magic of the festivals, historic places and exotic cuisine … all of which offers a unique and nostalgic experience.
Kerala a perfect destination for:
- Relaxation, sightseeing and family vacations.
- Traditional Ayurvedic treatments for illness and rejuvenation at it’s origin.
- World class comfort & luxury.
- Delicious Food.
- Suitable climate.
- Beautiful Scenic Attractions.
- Shopping paradise.
- Convenient air connectivity with popular destinations in South East Asia, Far East, Middle East, Europe and USA
Wild life, herb & spice gardens, tea estate, House boat cruise, Beaches, ancient temples & Churches, Jewish town & Synagogue, Chinese fishing net, elephant sanctuary, traditional dances, cultural shows, delicious food, Ayurveda treatments, shopping, etc.,
- Sightseeing & shopping Tour
- Wildlife Tour
- Spiritual Tour
- Festival Tour
- Cultural Tour
- Backwater Tour
- Wedding Tour
- Ayurveda Tour
- Yoga Tour
- Spice and herbal garden tour
- Study Tour
- Health Tourism
- Tailor made tours for other parts of India.
- All Tours are conducted with Interpreter (if necessary) and a tour Coordinator.
Come, let’s explore Kerala, The God’s Own Country. Know more about the attractions in Kerala, and also tailor made tour packages specially for you.
Special Tour Packages
Kochi Back waters