Hatha yoga is the most widely practiced form of yoga in India. It is the branch of yoga that concentrates on physical health and mental well-being. Hatha yoga uses bodily postures (asanas ), breathing techniques (pranayama ), and meditation (dyana ) with the goal of bringing about a sound, healthy body and a clear, peaceful mind. There are nearly 200 hatha yoga postures, with hundreds of variations, which work to make the spine supple and to promote circulation in all the organs, glands, and tissues. Hatha yoga postures also stretch and align the body, promoting balance and flexibility.
- Regular Yoga classes for beginners
- Advanced classes for Yoga Instructors
- Practicals and Lectures
- Morning and evening classes
- Classes according to students’ time schedule is possible
- Certificate will be issued
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, study of Medical Yoga, Spiritual Yoga, Meditation, etc., are possible.